Flickr

Sunday, July 10, 2022

BTS' V offers shoutout to Lizzo, talks about engaged on lot of songs

BTS' V offers shoutout to Lizzo, talks about engaged on lot of songs [ad_1]

BTS member V shared his 'drive vlog' giving ARMY a glimpse of his day as he visited the dentist, had meals along with his crew members and performed golf. Within the video shared on Bangtan TV's YouTube channel, V was additionally seen grooving to Antonio Carlos Jobim's Wave, Willow Smith's Wait a minute, Lizzo's About Rattling Time, Justin Bieber's Ghost amongst others. Taking to her Instagram Tales, Lizzo added clips from the video of V aka Kim Taehyung grooving to her track. She additionally added clips as she copied V and wrote, "Vizzo" and shared with purple coronary heart emojis. (Additionally Learn | BTS chief RM reveals Lizzo is a fan of V and Jimin, says she finds them 'attractive')

Talking about his album, V mentioned, "For the previous 4 years I have been hesitant and indecisive and now I am lastly doing it. So I wish to produce the whole lot since I've the chance and I am speaking with plenty of administrators too. So I am finding out and dealing laborious so ARMY may suppose it is actually top quality. I've so many issues I wish to attempt, so many issues. I made an inventory. If I do the whole lot on my record I've to shoot eight music movies. I used to be like 'Huh? How did this occur?' So I narrowed it down."

He additionally added, "After I take heed to the entire album it needs to be 'good, good'. However I've all the time been lacking that 'why is that this track right here?' I stored altering the observe record due to that and could not end it. It by no means match completely. I used to be all the time like 'No this is not it, I do not wish to use this one'. It stored getting delay... I realised the album does not must be one style, I made a decision to department out and take a look at new genres I've all the time wished to attempt. So I am engaged on plenty of songs proper now."

He additionally mentioned, "I had conferences with among the administrators who will shoot the video. However that is the issue, there's solely a demo model of the track. I've to start out the precise recording however I maintain feeling like one thing's lacking, so was like 'later, later'. I can not current this sort of music to ARMY."

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idcJbsGekhw[/embed]

Taking to her Instagram Stories, Lizzo added clips from the video of V aka Kim Taehyung grooving to her song.
Taking to her Instagram Tales, Lizzo added clips from the video of V aka Kim Taehyung grooving to her track.
She also added clips as she copied V and wrote,
She additionally added clips as she copied V and wrote, "Vizzo" and shared with purple coronary heart emojis.

After visiting the dentist, V mentioned, "Dentists are actually scary." V drove round along with his crew and so they stopped for lunch at a restaurant. He joked as he got here throughout a carton with 'Yoongi' written on it. Min Yoongi is the identify of BTS member Suga. After his meal, V sat at a viewpoint, close to the restaurant, and loved the view of the river.

Subsequent, V arrived on the indoor golfing venue and performed for a very long time. He additionally cheered the members who performed after him. Following that, V mentioned that the video was over. He, nonetheless, added a bonus clip by which he was seen at a restaurant. V informed an individual, "I did not wish to finish this with us enjoying sports activities. The correct technique to finish our day is thru meals so I wished to finish the video with dinner." After his meal, he performed the stability sport along with his crew. He additionally performed one-second-long track quiz because the video ended.


[ad_2]

0 comments