Flickr

Friday, July 8, 2022

Doing It For Daughter Ziana

Doing It For Daughter Ziana [ad_1]
Charu Asopa On Ending Marriage To Rajeev Sen: Doing It For Daughter Ziana

A throwback of Charu Asopa with Rajeev Sen. (courtesy: rajeevsen9)

New Delhi:

Actress Charu Asopa, in her newest vlog entry, opened up about her choice of ending her marriage to Sushmita Sen's brother Rajeev Sen. She says within the video: "I do know individuals have a variety of questions on me, have doubts about me. Many are considering I'm fallacious however I wish to say that I'm taking this choice after fascinated with it for a very long time. Mein kisi jaldbaazi mein ya emotional hoke yeh choice nahi le rahi hun apne poore hosh o awaz mein yeh faisla le rahi hun (I'm not taking the choice in a rush or emotionally. I'm taking it consciously). It isn't for me, it's for Ziana."

She signed off the vlog saying, "I'm certain you'd perceive me and proceed to help me. Mein bas yeh kahungi ki jo afsana anjaam tak lana na ho mumkin use ek khoobsurat mod dekar chodhna achha hai (I simply wish to say that what can't attain its vacation spot must be left at a fantastic flip)."

Rajeev Sen and Charu Asopa obtained married in a civil ceremony in 2019, after relationship for 4 months. They later hosted a grand ceremony in Goa, which was attended by household and mates. They welcomed a daughter final 12 months. Rumours about their separation first surfaced in 2020 once they unfollowed one another on social media and eliminated photos of one another from their respective Instagram accounts. Nonetheless, they briefly reunited final 12 months.

Charu Asopa is finest recognized for starring in TV exhibits, which embody Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hello Kijo, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, Diya Aur Baati Hum and Mere Angne Mein, to call a number of.


[ad_2]

0 comments