Flickr

Monday, September 5, 2022

Hansal Mehta shares ‘near-fatal automotive crash’ story after Cyrus Mistry’s dying | Bollywood

Hansal Mehta shares ‘near-fatal automotive crash’ story after Cyrus Mistry’s dying | Bollywood [ad_1]

Filmmaker Hansal Mehta took to Twitter and shared the story of a automotive accident throughout his 20s. Whereas travelling in Fiji Islands, Hansal’s automotive met with an accident which might have probably killed him. He shared his expertise a day after former Tata Sons chairman Cyrus Mistry died in a automotive accident for over-speeding. Additionally learn: Dia Mirza 'begs’ individuals to put on seat belts after Cyrus Mistry dies in automotive crash

The Rip-off 1992 director tweeted on Monday, “Almost 30 years in the past, I used to be a boy in my early 20s. I had a close to deadly accident in Fiji Islands. My automotive went off the highway and dropped from a excessive. The automotive was completed. I used to be rushing. I used to be sporting a seat belt. I escaped an accident that might have absolutely ended my life.”

He additional added, “I’ve stopped rushing ever since. I’ve at all times put on a seat belt- even when I’m on the rear seat. I get paranoid if individuals on the again seat don’t put on their seat belts too. All the time higher to be secure than sorry. There's No bravado in rushing. Life is supposed for braver issues.”

Hansal Mehta's tweet.
Hansal Mehta's tweet.

Cyrus Mistry was not sporting his seat belt throughout the automotive crash on Sunday afternoon. He was 54 and was returning to Mumbai from Ahmedabad. Based on PTI, a police officer stated, “As per the preliminary investigation, over rushing and the error of judgement induced the automotive accident. Each the deceased weren't sporting seat belts.” The automotive was being pushed by Mumbai-based gynaecologist Anahita Pandole when it hit a highway divider on the bridge on the Surya river and killed Cyrus and Jahangir Pandole on the spot.

Earlier, Dia Mirza urged individuals to put on seat belts after the accident. She stated, "I urge you to put on your seat belts. Train your kids to put on seat belts. It saves lives." In addition to Dia, different celebrities like Anupam Kher, Suniel Shetty, and Boman Irani too condoled the lack of Cyrus. In the meantime, Cyrus Mistry’s final rites shall be carried out at Mumbai’s Worli crematorium on Tuesday.


[ad_2]

0 comments