Flickr

Thursday, March 16, 2023

“I used to be not inactive on the camp! –

“I used to be not inactive on the camp! – [ad_1]

Among the many yellows, she felt focused. When the groups have been recomposed, this Tuesday night in “Koh-Lanta, the sacred hearth”, Tania was due to this fact delighted to show pink and discover her sidekick Rudy. However there too, his new comrades determined to get rid of him. The younger dietician, who celebrated her twenty third birthday because the taking pictures, didn't see it coming. She seems again on her journey.

Did you put together bodily for “Koh-Lanta”?

TANIA. I believe the bodily preparation has taken place since I used to be little: I've been doing sports activities since I used to be 5 years previous. However I used to be in rehabilitation simply earlier than leaving, as a result of I had damaged my knee. I used to be on crutches a number of weeks earlier than the journey. Ultimately, I’m completely satisfied as a result of my knee held up!

 

What shocked you essentially the most, as soon as within the recreation?

My lack of integration within the first yellow crew. It shocked me as a result of in my each day life, I by no means had this sort of drawback. It pained me quite a bit.

How do you clarify it?

It’s simply that they didn’t need to combine me into the crew, understanding that I used to be within the sizzling seat. I used to be “straightforward prey to kill.”

 

Why have been you on the prime of the listing of individuals to be eradicated, in your opinion (after Célia, who left for the primary council among the many yellows)?

On the primary day, after we have been the twenty candidates collectively, we had all already created alliances. Mine have been with Rudy and Esteban. Sadly, I didn't discover myself on their aspect. Within the yellow alliance, there was absolutely Nicolas, Grace, Frédéric, all of the folks chosen by Nico within the crew, and I used to be not a part of it (she had joined the tribe on the finish, when there was no extra selection).

Wasn’t it additionally since you weren’t energetic sufficient on the camp?

I used to be not inactive on the camp! As three days are condensed right into a single episode, we don’t see all the things on display. Afterwards, objectively, I used to be maybe doing lower than the others: they have been hyperactive, they didn’t cease all day! However in fact I used to be going to get water, wooden, meals…

 

When the groups have been recomposed, how did you're feeling?

I used to be completely satisfied as a result of I discovered my allies Rudy and Esteban. I believed I had extra possibilities to go additional, possibly even to hope to achieve reunification. However it was the other.

When voting towards you, Helena says, “There have been a whole lot of lies about me, I can’t belief you. What's she referring to?

Actually, I don’t perceive. Properly, it’s from Helena so I don’t even take it the flawed approach. I additionally consider that she known as me a viper… Actually, if I'm a viper, the place is the world going? We noticed one another once more on the preview with the adventurers, however he’s not somebody I speak to on the cellphone every single day. It doesn’t make me sizzling or chilly, “Koh-Lanta”, it’s nonetheless a recreation.

In your portrait, you say “I’m single” in a powerful tone. Was it a name?

Completely not. I launched myself, I wasn’t going to say “I’m married, I've two youngsters” as a result of I’m not. I’m actually single and completely satisfied to be.

 

The sequence the place we see you sleeping entwined with Benjamin, in episode 3, precipitated some feedback…

At evening it is extremely, very chilly. Whenever you sleep with soaked garments, the humidity… It was a lot worse than I believed. Particularly since I've Raynaud’s syndrome, which causes me to have poor blood circulation within the extremities. My palms and ft are continually chilly, in winter as in summer time. The answer we discovered on the primary evening collectively was to stay collectively. Then, among the many yellows, given the scenario, I couldn’t see myself sticking to Frédéric or Quentin. So I slept glued to Benjamin, nevertheless it was simply to heat up.

Was the return to France tough?

No approach. I used to be very completely satisfied to see my household once more. By way of meals, it was, even when I had misplaced 5 kg.

Would you be able to strive the journey once more?

Actually, I don’t know, it could take a bit extra time. It was the journey of my life, it was unbelievable. I achieved my dream, I used to be attempting to use to Koh-Lanta since I used to be 17, though I used to be underneath the authorized age! At 18, I had managed to cross a number of levels of the casting and at 22, I used to be accepted. I'm completely satisfied and I really feel privileged to have been capable of take part. I completely don't remorse.


[ad_2]

0 comments